What is physiotherapy?
can be described as a healthcare profession which takes care of human mobility, function and maximizing physical potential to help people affected by injury, illness or disability through movement and exercise, manual therapy, education and advice.
Physiotherapy involves work with patients who have a range of conditions, including neurological, neuromusculoskeletal and cardiovascular; diagnose, assesses and treats their physical problem/condition; develops and reviews treatment programs that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques; educates patients about how to prevent and improve their conditions; be caring, compassionate and professional at all times.
- Eliminate and reduce pain applying therapeutic exercises and manual techniques, ultrasound. electric stimulation, etc.
- Help to avoid surgeries in many cases. If you are going into a surgery stronger and in better shape, you will recover faster afterwards in many cases. Also, by avoiding surgery, health care costs are reduced.
- Improve mobility. Stretching and strengthening exercises help restore your ability to move. Physical therapists can properly fit individuals with a cane, crutches or any other assistive device, or assess for orthotic prescription. By customizing an individual care plan.
- Improve balance and prevent falls. Help you with exercises to improve coordination and assistive devices to help with safer walking. When the balance problem is caused by a problem in one’s vestibular system, Physiotherapists can perform specific maneuvers that can quickly restore proper vestibular functioning, and reduce and eliminate symptoms of dizziness or vertigo.
- Recover from motor vehicle injuries. Physiotherapists understand how different accidents can increase your risk for specific types of injuries, such as fractures. They can design appropriate recovery exercise programs for you to ensure a safe return to your everyday activities.
- Manage age-related issues . As individuals age, they may develop arthritis or osteoporosis or need a joint replacement. Physiotherapists are experts in helping patients recover from joint replacement, and manage arthritic or osteoporotic conditions conservatively.
We have every therapist you need, weather it is for your back pain, neck pain or a relaxation massage. LV Rehabilitation can help eliminate pain and increase mobility with physiotherapy, massage, medication, chiropractic, osteopathic, manipulation, trigger point injections, and much more. Book your free consolation and our licensed therapists will create a program uniquely designed for you.
- MASSAGE THERAPISTS
- REGISTERED NURSES
- PERSONAL CARE PROVIDERS
“ Achievements of all therapists are not found in doing something for the patient, but rather, in being someone for the patient. ”
LV Rehabilitation Clinic
we CARE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH. LET US help.
We pride ourselves on the high standards of our patient service. We offer highly-qualified staff, safe and proven procedures and the latest technologies – and all come with convenient free car parking!